Your Best Choice for 1031 Exchange Services and Management
1031 Federal Exchange is a highly regarded team of business and legal professionals that provides comprehensive 1031 exchange services. We maintain a full understanding of the stringent rules involved for a successful 1031 exchange and know that providing top quality 1031 exchange services involves more than facilitating a single, isolated transaction. Our 1031 exchange services include helping our real estate savvy clients reach their goals through complete business strategy and development.
What is a 1031 Exchange?
A 1031 exchange is a type of tax-deferred exchange that is dictated by the Internal Revenue Code and allows real estate investors to defer capital gains taxes when selling one investment property for another. 1031 exchanges involve the use of proceeds from the sale of the relinquished property to acquire another “like-kind” replacement property. Investors can build wealth, defer taxes that are typically due upon sale, and diversify their portfolios with a successful 1031 exchange.
Why is a 1031 Exchange Right for You?
A successful 1031 exchange offers real estate investors many benefits, including:
- Capital gains tax deferment
- Cash flow improvement
- Estate planning for beneficiaries
- Freedom from joint ownership
- Greater appreciation potential
- Increased purchasing power
- Portfolio consolidation and diversification
Successful exchanges are dependent upon diligent adherence to timelines and other provisions set for by courts and the IRS, combined with extensive real estate and tax law experience. Our reliable and comprehensive services assist clients with the following:
- Analysis of current tax situation
- Comprehensive business strategies and solutions.
- Like-kind or simultaneous, delayed, improvement, and reverse 1031 exchanges structures
- Reduction of overall tax and financial costs to reach ultimate business goals
- Restructuring real estate assets, entities, and partnerships for maximum tax benefits
- Secure accounting procedures
- Tax compliance
- Timely document preparation
1031 Intermediaries at 1031 Federal Exchange Provide Comprehensive Services to Real Estate and Business Clients
Whether you are selling real estate property, buying it, or both, you can be confident that the experienced and knowledgeable team at 1031 Federal Exchange will provide you with the personal attention and safeguards you need for successful real estate investing and portfolio development. Call us at 513-450-3039 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.